The patients of the University of Florida Craniofacial Clinic were invited to attend the University of Florida Craniofacial Family Weekend Camp, near Keystone Heights, FL, on August 12-14,2016. Our 2016 camp was a huge success! We are already in the process of planning our 2017 Craniofacial Family Weekend Camp! Stay tuned for more information on registration and dates!Please call Ginny Dixon-Wood at 352-627-9307 or Michaela Sheets at 352-627-9314 to request information about the camp.
We are grateful for these camps and thank all the contributors who made these camps possible.The State of Florida children who were born with craniofacial differences are invited to attend camp Boggy Creek in Eustis, FL, in 2016.
Please see Camp Boggy Creek schedule at www.boggycreek.org/campers/camp-schedule To get detailed information and get a Camp Boggy Creek Applications, click continue below.
Contact: (954) 564-3512 Website:
Dates for the family retreats in 2016
- March 11-13, 2016 Retreat for families who have a child with an autism spectrum disorder or a related disability
- April 22-24, 2016 Retreat for families who have a child with Down syndrome
- May 20-22, 2016 Retreat for families who have a child with a blood disorder
- June 10-12, 2016 Retreat for families who have experienced the death of a loved one
- July 15-17, 2016 Retreat for families who have a parent who is a recently returned combat veteran
- August 19-21, 2016 Retreat for families who have a child with epilepsy
- September 16-18, 2016 Retreat for families who have a child with a craniofacial condition. Sponsored by Bluegreen Vacations
- October 14-16, 2016 Retreat for families who have a child with cancer. Sponsored by Aetna
- November 11-13, 2016 Retreat for families who have a parent with multiple sclerosis. Sponsored by National MS Society
For more information please contact Elizabeth Coomber, Program Manager, at Elizabeth.Coomber@deliverthedream.org or at 954.564.3512 Also visit our website at: